- The daily feed for luxuriant aquarium plants: daily fertiliser for freshwater aquariums.
- Optimum, targeted care, provides all vital trace elements which cannot be provided by long-term fertilisers.
- Vigorous plant growth, no deficiency symptoms: optimal supply with essential trace elements.
- Optimal promotion of plant growth means less algae growth. No phosphates and nitrates..
- Contents: 1 packet Ferropol 24.
Use: 1 drop daily/50 l water.
Nutrition for aquarium plants
- Healthy plants prevent algae growth, supply oxygen, remove pollutants, offer hiding places and reduce pathogens.
Heatlhy plants = healthy fish
- For the plants to flourish the following demands have to be met: light as an energy source for photosynthesis
- CO2, nutrients and trace elements as growth promoters.
- JBL fertilisers supply the plants with all main nutrients and essential trace elements.
- This way the plants can absorb all the required nutrients they need over the leaves and roots, and deficiency symptoms (e.g. iron deficiency) are thus prevented.