SICCE Internal Filter (Shark ADV 400 / For 60-130L Tank)
The Shark ADV is an exclusively designed internal filter with a patented quick uncoupling system (MCS System). Equipped with a venturi system
for improved oxygenation. The modular design allows Fast and easy maintenance and a perfect seal of the filtering bodies with the pump.
Shark ADV offers three internal filters with an exclusive design including a venturi system. A modular system with the possibility of adding one or more filtering compartments to increse the filtration capacity or to carry out specific water treatments, the Shark ADV has a patented quick uncoupling system (MCS System) which guarantees fast and easy maintenance and a perfect seal of the filtering bodies with the pump.
• 136 gallons per hour
• 7 watts
• 2 year warranty
• For use on fresh and salt water aquariums
• Venturi System with a sophisticated suction to improve oxygenation
• Revolving pump head for correct direction water flow
• Extra-strong 4 suction cups
• 210cm cubed modular cartridge for extra filtration up to 170gr ceramic rings
• Transparent mechanical filter body for easier control
• Revolutionary patent enhances maintenance and cleaning actions, thanks to the new, exclusive connection system.
• Revolving pump head for directional water flow
Can be easily converted to a media reactor for use in a sump, perfect for bio-pellets, phosphate or nitrate reducing media or carbon. Simply cut the sponge into 1/2" layers and use media bag if necessary to contain the media. The largest size shark has 2 compartments, perfect for running two types of media at the same time!